Date: February 22, 2018
Time: 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM
Location: St. Martin's Episcopal Church, 230 Malcolm X Blvd, New York, NY 10027
Over 7 years in the making, we invite you to experience the Melange Movement, a celebration of self-love and diversity through the arts. Guests are traveling from around the world, including Peru, LA, SF, and more, to participate in this immersive arts experience -- a party of a lifetime -- a blend of fashion, music, theater, and dance.
The Melange love movement is a global community of artists and entrepreneurs committed to building the new era of the arts. Past events have been hosted in San Francisco and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; this is the Melange Movement DEBUT event in New York City...
Designers for this year's show includes:
- Varignia Garcia (Peru)
- Gatito Sucio (Los Angeles)
- Sanguine Style (New Hampshire)
- M2A Apparel (NYC)
- twobytenshop (Brooklyn)
- Katiti Kironde, the first African American woman featured on the cover of Glamour Magazine
- Rio Summers, Top Model from this current season of America's Next Top Model
- Diandra Barnwell, former co-star of E! Entertainment's "So Cosmo"